Man, I'm still stoked that yesterday at work stopped happening. 8 classes. I like most of those kids, too (thank G-d), but seriously....8 (I know, Jen...you teach 11. I'm a pansy.)
ANYWHO, I wanted to make a quick post to save my karma. It's a really, REALLY good thing that I didn't get all in a huff about the 33 classes on my schedule this week. Thanks to some surprise testing, I had some cancelled classes! And it brought my grand total down to 29. BOY DO I LOVE being indignant. And it makes me look like an ass a lot of the time. So I just wanted to give a tip of the hat to "sitting on it" and now I shall cook some eggs and continue watching "That's Gay" segments on YouTube before work.
Life's good. Look, I drew Daniel Henney yesterday: http://tamzprojects.blogspot.com/2011/08/1-hours-drawing-test-today.html WOO!
preow!
No comments:
Post a Comment