Getting my e-ticket was way less of a hassle than I expected. Also, when EDDIE! asked where I wanted to fly from, I just said Erie. And that's where I'm flying from. Fancy that. I somehow doubt that would've flown with The Cha anyway (she tried to get me to fly back to JFK my first year), but hey, I'll take it. Well, my parents would have had to drive me, so they'll take it.
Anyway, I fly back to Korea next Wednesday. The flight's at 5:30am, so we're doing goodbyes the night before and then one of my parents (I'm thinking it'll be my dad) will trot me over to the airport so I'll get there by 3:30am. I won't be able to sleep all that much, anyway, so that'll be alright. Whenever I think about it, my tummy get all jumpy. I can't believe that I've been home for over a month. It's gone by at all the speeds at the same time. When I think about it, it feels really lovely. There were times where I got my pants in a wad, but fortunately, I've had enough reminder to de-wad, that, on the whole, I've really enjoyed my time. I do think next year, that my trip home will only be 2 weeks and then it's off to England (where I'm moving, fyi). While I'm there, I'll try to get a driver's license and that will help travelling considerably, I should think.
I digress. Flying back to Korea next Wednesday. First work thing is February 24th. Feeling ready to go back to Korea, totally having some butterflies. Packing officially starts next Monday. The end!
No comments:
Post a Comment