Monday, July 22, 2013

Reba's Fancy

Life is an adventure, eh? And if we knew exactly what everything would be like, it would be terribly boring.

I've already had quite an adventure. I managed to get my degree and get clean and sober. Then I moved to South Korea for three years and ate all kinds of foods, met all sorts of people, and saw all sorts of things. I met my amazing partner, got my German passport, and moved to England. Now I'm a punt chauffeur, which is ridiculous and fun (mostly) and I make full English breakfasts PROFESSIONALLY.

And with about 6 weeks left of this summer, it's time to focus on what's next. That means getting my slides together, working my butt off, and starting a TEFL course. Maybe I go to school in Finland!

But this week, it's just work and finding a room for the rest of the summer. Wish me luck!

I've been thinking about home a lot lately. I'm excited to have one some day.


Here's my tumblr, where I keep my dreams of HOME: http://www.tumblr.com/blog/the-greatest-peace

In the meantime, I've got to keep working and living a bit out of the bag, but it's an adventure and I'm really, really lucky to be having it. I've got a great partner and a lot to look forward to. I don't know exactly what the next part will look like and that always makes me nervous, but when I remember all the good things I've got, it's pretty all right. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment