Sunday, August 31, 2014

TADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm chuffed as nuts!

Also, two quick questions:

1. What does this bird do to a pie? 



That's not a riddle. I don't get what it's for. I only know it's pie-related. 

2.  What the hell is this?


It could possibly be a gallsberry. 


Ah well. Time for sleeps!

4 comments:

  1. You perch the bird in the middle of a two-crust pie to vent steam, resulting in fewer boil-overs of the filling and a flakier crust. Why do I know these things?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why do you know that?! I have never known you to bake! Did Jenny get you a duck-shaped one? If not, someone should. Also, this guy should send you an email. Stat. Kisses.

      Delete
  2. I will second Phyllis' answer to the first, although I have never used one and it sounds pretty silly. To the second question, I present this evidence: http://www.google.com/images?q=celery+root

    Also, that vanity is awesome! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does sound silly! Lizzie tried to explain it while I was very sleepy and it didn't make any damn sense until I saw a picture of it within a pie. I choose to blame the British. Ever since I saw Morris dancing, I blame the British for all silliness.

      Thank you. It looked like aliens.

      Thank you! Lizzie found it and we both chose the colors. We live down the street from a charity furniture shop. ^_^

      Also, I owe you an email.

      Delete