Friday, November 19, 2010

Next Job Mention!

Got the Job!

Starts December 20th in Namcheon-dong, Suyeong-gu, Busan. OH YEAH.

(for those of you unfamiliar with Korean geography, that is BADASS).

Some Busan Cityscape

I'll be teaching middle and elementary students this year and living in the same city as Lacey. BANGIN'. AND there'll be another foreign teacher. His name is Adam. I hope we get along. He was nice on the phone, anyway. ^^

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeefinally!

I was a bit worried for a minute. ^^

But, with a few exceptions (money being the main one), the timing on this whole venture has been perfect. Got some things done. And G-d willing, I'll leave the country with a driver's license! (getting the permit...THAT was already an adventure, haha).

That's what's up.

L to R: Ally, Shark, Noah, Mom

Up to Down: Upside-Down Ajumma Visor, Jeremy, Ridiculousness (his ideas are stored in his belly)

OhG-dOhG-dOhG-dOhG-dOhG-dOhG-dOhG-dOhG-dOhG-dOhG-d, Please let my FBI check get an Apostille seal! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE AH FREAKING OUT. Maybe I don't get an Alien Registration Card...no one will notice for the first 3 months....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

2 comments: