FOR SURE. Good G-d, I'm so done with this week. Work's fine and I'm finally in the groove of things, but I only just started to realize that like...yesterday afternoon. My co-worker kind of got fired a week and a half ago and I have an adrenaline hangover from the fallout. I know what my job actually is now and that's terrific. I'm excited to come at this all fresh and awesome and do my job well. But for right meow, I'm facking exhausted.
Only four classes today and I have 3 hours for planning this morning (and hour of which I've already pissed away, slowly opening lesson plans, e-mails, and youtube videos). Also, just 2 days of school next week and then FIVE DAYS OFF for the Lunar New Year (설날). Ooof.
Besides work, Muppets, Friends, Drawing, Reading, & Pushups. Life is good.
I need moar coffee.
Ok, nothing to it but to do it.
This one goes out to my loves in NWPA! I wish I could be home to witness the spastic debauchery of you lovely, lovely Stillers fans. DO IT UP!
Edit 5:11pm: MY ASS IS DONE!!! OOOH OOOH!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment