Monday, January 31, 2011

Is it in poor taste just to shake the love stick at them while scolding them? I mean, I'm not gonna hit them with it AND I'll borrow the one wrapped in glitter paper....

Don't grin at me when you "forget" your book at home for the second class in a row, Little Miss Crimper Stylie.

Only 2 days this week and only 2 classes today. I wish that meant 5 days of not hearing a mess of crap excuses, but sadly this is not the case.

Oh well...I was the king of excuses for years. Facking Karma.

Ugh.

Ok, time to prep for the Advanced Writing Class who blatantly ignored their essays! ...Oh, hang on. Just got a 122 word submission from Hong-gu! Oh, bless his little heart. This was almost the class where the moon went red.... He possibly just saved his classmates from having to stand in the back for ten minutes with their arms up. Well, he saved himself and You-il and Chan-hyuk might get off with 6 minutes if they haven't written anything.

Oh, teaching.

Edit 3:30pm: All 3 boys did it!!! You-il finished it, but misplaced the prompt with my e-mail address on it (and yes, I believe him) and Chan-hyuk is about halfway done and sent his progress yesterday, as per my request. Unfortunately, he heard me say that Gmail stands for Googlemail and got the end bit of my address wrong. I'm so proud of them and soon I'll have have 3 lovely prompts to correct. (I actually like editing...)Yay!

Also, I'm done teaching this class. The winter break session is finished tomorrow and when we start back up with the regular schedule next Monday (2:30pm-9:30pm! woo!), one of the Korean teachers will teach the writing classes. It was an interesting experience and I'd definitely like doing it again. I think a reading class would be tops. Maybe I can get the school to let me read Diary of a Wimpy Kid with the littles. (just asked...the answer is no because there's only one student (what?) but maybe I buy the book and make copies and don't ask for reimbursement. OH! and all those Roald Dahl books I have...and why am I obsessed with my blog today? TOO MUCH COFFEE)

Well, that's that. Done teaching for today and we'll see how productive I am for the next 2 hours, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment