It was KGF's birthday! We ate noodles and cake!
That's a $6000 traditional Korean suit!
Also, KGF's out of the game! Now he's working for a remodeling company and at a temple in Daegu. I'm so glad. While gangsters are cool as shit to the 13-year-old boy in my brain, they're not so cool to the part of me that knows that gangsters hurt real people. That and his work was giving KGF a massive bout of depression and insomnia. His younger brother is still in it and that worries him, but he seems more relaxed.
I walked home around midnight and Ran was adorably worried about me. She told me to text her when I got in and very sternly advised "NEVER TALK TO ANOTHER MAN" meaning "don't talk to strangers." It was the cutest.
We made cookies today in school. EVERYONE was stoked. Adorable.
Korea's pretty damn cute for the moment.
I'll take it!

And you, woman, are also adorably cute!!! We miss you!
ReplyDelete