Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Last week, blogspot maintenance kept me from putting up the WHINIEST post known to mankind (mank+ind) about how I wanted to quit my job (Lacey and Lizzie got the brunt of that pity party instead...poor things).

And now! Not only am I prepared (in great part thanks to the DELUGE of awesome materials that Lizzie sent me) to teach writing and speaking classes rather than listening (pop in the tape! check the answers!) BUT!!!!! the month of June is EASY PEASY LEMON SQUEEZY. I've got until July to continue prepping that up. YEAH. AND DECENT WRITING BOOKS ARE IN! YESSSSS!

So, the middle schoolers will be prepping for finals all of June, a process that the foreigner has no part in at my hagwon. .shrug. Yeah, ok. I'll just play with the littles again all month and pretend that middle schoolers don't exist. bwahaha.

EFF YOU, PUNCTUATION AND CAPITALIZATION.

I'm Tamasa Beldon. Do what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment