"Special Camp" is cancelled! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
"oh, Korea" doesn't even begin to cover it.
However, a wise man once told me that "in Korea, nothing's really happening until 10 minutes after it's actually started." So, we'll see if this whole thing is really called off.
IT'S FRIDAY. YEAH.
Time to answer e-mails and read Tank Girl. For the next 5 hours. And get paid for it.
edit @ 4:16pm: Yeah, I know they're paying me and all, but they're REALLY determined to make me work while I'm here. Haha, I got lucky with the last test prep period in April when they mostly left me alone.
So, 30 minutes after finding out that Campapalooza is off, there's suddenly a 9th grade boy who lived in the States that I've got to teach from 7 until 10pm. Man, I could have come in an hour later today. Ah, oh well. At least there are actually books (TODAY....if he's too advanced for the books we have, I've got to find him new ones) and some semblance of a plan for this, so I can deal. Still better than the schedule that was going. AND this isn't happening on top of those camps.
Alrighty. That's enough of the work updates. That's no fun for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment