Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The V.A.T./Real-Time Fighting system is AWESOME, but srsly, gtfo Bethesda

Been staying up late playing Fallout 3 for the past two nights. Besides feeling like a pathetic bum (being an unemployed 24-year-old, playing video games all night while crashing at my parents' house) truth is this shit takes a really long time. And, uhm, I don't give three shits if I complete a quest. I don't much care why Dad left the Vault (uhm, for there to be a Main Quest, Sally). It's not where I'm at anymore. Bummer.

Well, time to catch some sleep, bike to the notary and finish carving a pumpkin (that I'm really not all that into...I had a perfect pumpkin design idea a month ago. Then it flew out of my head and I haven't been able to pin it down since). If I can finish those things before playtime with Lacey and Lauren, it'll be a good day. And then I'll do my damnedest to hop back on the art-making wagon. Honestly, I drive myself self insane with all the art I don't make. Eeesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment