Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Simchah, Simchah, Simchah!

Oh, but life is good. 4 fun classes today with awesome students. Good lesson plans. Five days off, full of reading Roald Dahl and Lloyd Alexander (1. I got these books from the ENGLISH LIBRARY in Busan! AHHHH! 2. You're boring me, Maggie Ats), drawing, painting, (writing a letter to my Oma finally and correcting some writing, let's not forget that), and dicking around with friends. And in just one week, my arch nemesis and arm wrestling rival will return from Thailand and I will SOUNDLY kick her ass. I've done 500 pushups since my shameful defeat two weeks ago (no, really!) and It's So On.

And tonight is a Skype date with Sujin! Woohoo!

Only this video can express my joy:



p.s. I've only just now found out the singer is male. This only heightens my joy. As does his twatty mullet, ㅋㅋ.

No comments:

Post a Comment