Sunday, March 31, 2013

Hey, that's weird...

I live in Cambridge, England now.

It looks like this:



Dang. That shit's REGAL.

While I'm super-excited about what lies ahead and I'm determined as hell to not teach ESL over here (at least not right way), I'm still mourning the loss of my little guys. They wrote things like this:


Who wouldn't miss these squirts? 
Dolphin Class 2012-2013 Always + Forever

It's Easter, so things are closed. I've mostly been hanging out with Lizzie, sorting out my budget, looking up UK registration laws, and figuring out where things are. On Tuesday, I plan to buy a bicycle and join the gym!

But tonight, in honor of Easter, Lizzie and I are eating curry (England's #1 dish!) and watching Parks & Recreation and Jaws 4.

Oh, and here's our "apartment" (i.e. Lizzie's dorm room):





And here's us!


YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment