In Naju:
Sujin (with a Korean radish)
Hyung-bu and some of the super delicious food Sujin was constantly preparing all weekend.
"Do you usually eat this often?"
"In winter season, yes. Are you hungry?"
The childrens!
My camera is sometimes being stupid as of late. Sorry 'bout the quality.
Also, Chong-won is holding the puppy I made her at Build-A-Bear. She liked it, I think.
Oh no! Dong-gun is dead!
No, really. Look how dead he is!
The family presenting my welcome-back-to-Korea cake. ^_^
The axis deer antler I brought for Hyung-bu in its place of honor.
Back in Busan:
The kimchi that Sujin sent home with me. Soooo good.
Largest department store in the world, eh? Take that, America.
Also, I LIVE IN THIS CITY! AHHHHH!!
Some flatscreen TVs.
(the one to the left is about $6000)
HOLY HELL, LG! You're not kidding around!
(My coworker Kelly is in the background taking a picture, doing the same thing I am...cuz holy shit)
ja ja!
No comments:
Post a Comment