Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Uhm, I think I leave in 3 days. I wonder if my flight's been booked yet...

Hopefully my visa comes tomorrow or Friday. If not, Namcheon Highest ELC is going to be pissed at all that money they spent/will spend on a useless plane ticket. Excellent reminder of the everything-at-the-absolute-last-minute life I'm headed back into, ㅋㅋ. Also, haven't started packing yet. Thought I'd make a day of that on Friday.

Also, also, if you or someone you know is thinking of bopping on over to Korea to play at teaching, go read this excellent blog entry:
http://imnopicasso.blogspot.com/2010/03/formspring-2-lizs-first-top-ten.html

This is also a really handy way to make sure I know where this link is the next time I get an e-mail asking about what to expect. ㅋㅋ And her blog is quite excellent in general.

And of course, make sure to check out http://kimchicornbread.blogspot.com/ for a great picture of life in Korea (and great pictures, period) as well. Whit and Lindsay are great writers and their blog helped me understand what my life might be like be like once I landed. And luckily for me, they started their own recruiting company just as I started looking for a recruiter. THEY ARE EXCELLENT AND I RECOMMEND THEM 100%.

So, yeah. Ally's coming home from school for the semester tomorrow and I leave (again, tentatively) Saturday. One in, one out, eh? In general news, my parents had their 19th wedding anniversary yesterday. I made them a brownie cake and they were huggy and cute.

Happy Annivers(mumble), Mom & Dad!


No comments:

Post a Comment