Friday, July 22, 2011

Where's the balloon drop?

Just got my summer schedule for next week. And they've finally hit my contractual limit of classes! In fact, one of my 1:1 classes is cancelled next week, so when Jiyeon gets back, they've got to cut a class.

You know, I'm almost proud. That's a good effort on their part, really.

I predict some (more) near-panic attack bathroom cries in the coming weeks. But you know what? Vacation is soon, so I'll manage. And my life otherwise is wonderful. PLUS, while teaching speaking is like trying to get cats to do anything they don't want to do sometimes, it feels a lot more satisfying a lot of the time than my listening classes did.

I'll take it.

As long as they don't push for 31 classes or pull any shit with my vacation time (again).

(thanks for this, Stephanie)

No comments:

Post a Comment