Friday, September 11, 2009

Note to Self: Study your students' names!

I finished my first week of teaching! And my primary co-teacher said I was "strong" (meaning confident) today. My students and I had fun playing 20 questions (they got into it once I made the first item a pop star they liked...which I learned about during favorites day). I could do this, I think. I've got some homework this weekend for my classes next week and some fun, artsy times planned. And the female teachers and the vice principal at the middle school seem to like me. And I think one of my other co-teachers from the high school is warming up to me (he seemed very standoffish when we met).

Also, I've had enough kimchi to know that it's better at the middle school.

So, it's a neat adventure all around. It'll be even more fun when my Korean lessons start!

-Tamz

No comments:

Post a Comment