Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Poor Jin has a stomachache so this period's free talking class is cancelled. It cracks me up that I have single student classes, but I enjoy them very much, so I'm not complaining. It would have been 5 classes in a row, so this breaks things up nicely.

Anyway, just a few notes...

Uhm, the manager was fired. She's the 3rd person to be fired since I got here. That's disconcerting. Fortunately, I just signed up for unemployment insurance, so if I am fired, I'll receive a month's pay to find a new job here. It would be a pain in the ass, but not worth panicking over. So I can just truck right along, trying to do my best. Which means this blog entry is almost over.

My 5 day vacation was AWESOME. Also, I met a hilarious retired gangster (the father of a friend). Anecdotes to follow. He will be referred to as Zuko.

Life is good.

Gotta get to it!

-T

No comments:

Post a Comment