- I only teach 2 classes today.
- I've been paid and have paid out as much money as possible to as many people/institutions as possible. Not everyone's been got to, nor in full, but it feels good to get in something. And there's nothing to be done about this nastiness for a whole month. Relief. Also, now I have a pretty good idea of just how little I can get by on and not sending money home every month is just stupid.
Also, I want to take a moment and thank the people that helped me get home, get back to Korea again, and make it to my first paycheck. ......I started making a list and it got very, very long very quickly. Which means that I'm a lucky, lucky girl. Everything in my life is a gift. Badass. Thank you - The weather is facking gorgeous and it smells like spring.
- My nemesis has returned to Korea! And the arm wrestling rematch of ages is this Friday. I've done 1060 (to date) push ups in preparation. I hope I win.
Ok, enough playing about. I do teach 6 classes tomorrow and the sun is shining, so make some hay or whatever.
Ah, Simchah!
No comments:
Post a Comment