Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Wenvin Pictures!

Kevin took most of these pictures and then I STOLE them, bwahaha.

Ah! Cuttlefish!


Wendy and I playing a horse riding game! She went backwards on the track while I ran into a fence the whole time. Grood times.


Oh, Korean Signage


Arcade Mario Kart! Is it a dream? NO! IT'S KOREA.


Serious conversation (I think about penises, actually) on the subway.


Penis worms! These are food! That I've eaten several times!


We had a theory that they just printed the empty computer template onto this shirt....


Subway art made from coffee cozies


Photo op.
 


Wendy on the beach


The view from Busan tower (I wasn't here...I was at work. But I'll be going with my nemesis soon!)

Moar from Busan tower. The slightly Sydney Opera House-ish thing is Jagalchi Fish Market. It is amazing and has a MASSIVE sushi buffet that we partook in. OH MY GROODNESS. It was the length of a facking football field. RAW TUNA BIG AS M'HEAD. waaaaah.

No comments:

Post a Comment