This would be why. (click to enlarge)
[ Source ]
But today, I was just impressed. There was a man sitting on the steps coming out of the subway. Coming out of his pants was a catheter tube and the urine collection bag sat on the steps in front of him.
Well played.

jeez, lady. i'm pretty positive you witnessed a sad medical condition, not a heavy-drinker's clever arrangement... though alcohol consumption could have been the condition's cause.
ReplyDeleteWell, yes, those are, in fact, two separate issues only connected by a lack of discretion (I know people who use catheters and I never see them). Just sayin'...I see a lot of pee.
ReplyDeletetrue dat. i watched a woman hold her two elementary-age sons' penises (in turn) to the top of a plastic bottle for pee-breaks during a meal... in the middle of a rather nice restaurant, with some of the nicest bathrooms i've seen in this country just down a hallway.
ReplyDelete